Quarantine

Quarantine 

Hello Readers, 

Sorry that I have not been posting as frequently, this quarantine situation was a big adjustment needed some time to handle it. So, I am sure that everyone is struggling to find some things to do.

You know after you figure out how to do the work for your online classes.

So, I am here to give you some fun activities to do with your family or alone to have the time past. 

movie and tv streaming apps
Firstly, I have noticed that tiktok is the quarantine staple so, pick up your phone download the app and get to scrolling. If your anything like me that should take up about 3 hours of your day and if you’re up for that challenge make some of you know and drop the link in the comment section. 

Secondly, you can always take up a new show on Netflix, because the company has done a very good job in release new and exciting shows and movies to keep us entertained. If Netflix is a move for you take a time machine back to the past and download Disney plus. I have enjoyed very more re watching all the shows that I grow up on. Amount all of those you have the other streaming sits like hbo and starz so you can stream your favorite movies or just catch up on things that you have missed.

the game monopoly
Thirdly, you can spend some time with your family or friends and play some board games or compete in fun challenges. My family and I have found that card games or board games are fun and if you are looking to kill hours of time play monopoly. Bring out the games that you forgot and please some quality time with the people around you,

I know this time has been hard, but we will get though it together.

Comments